Precise CNC Machining Stainless Steel Parts with Prompt Delivery;
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.2-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000k Units Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BTMM-835
- Certification: CE, RoHS, SGS, ISO9001, FCC,
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tolerance: 0.02mm~0.00mm
- Shipment: UPS or DHL Door to Door Service
- Shape: Round,Square,Shaft,Sheet,Cylinder...
- Polish: Ra 0.4~3.2 Um
- Trademark: ByTune
- Specification: As per requested
- HS Code: 7326901900
- Condition: New
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Metal Recycling Machine, Metal Cutting Machine, Metal Processing Machinery Parts, Metal forging Machinery, Metal Engraving Machinery, Metal Coating Machinery, Metal Casting Machinery
- Delivery Time: 7 Days
- Dimension: 1mm ~1200mm
- Guaranteed: 1 Year
- Finish: Passivation
- Transport Package: Bubble+ Carton Box
- Origin: China, Shenzhen
ByTune offers precise, reliable, affordable precise CNC machining stainless steel parts, our company is a successful manufacturer and supplier, we devoted ourselves to precise CNC machining stainless steel parts manufacturer for 20 years, we will provide excellent service and competitive price for you, we are expecting become your long-term partner in China.
precise CNC machining stainess steel parts with prompt delivery
1.Product introduction of precise CNC machining stainless steel parts with prompt delivery
stainless steel machined parts due to the high surface finish and corrosion resistance and good characteristics, It is commonly used in aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other fields. As the toughness of stainless steel, high heat intensity, not easy to wear when being processed l, easy to stick at high temperatures. The time consuming is 2 to 3 times comparing with the same aluminum machined parts
We offer industry-leading custom CNC turning and milling. Our precision parts serve various industries such as medical, communications, aerospace, drone, and robots. Providing the best CNC turning and CNC horizontal / vertical milling. Our extensive range of state-of-the-art CNC lathes and CNC Turning machines meet the tolerances of ± 0.001mm,
2. Products parameter of precise CNC machining stainless steel parts with prompt delivery Part Size ( CNC Milling and CNC Turning )
· CNC Milling Parts ( Max ) : Length 1030mm,Width 800mm, Height 750mm.
· CNC Turning Parts (Max ): Diameter 680mm,Length 1270mm.The size of the above parts are machined in the workshop.
· CNC machining including cnc milling and cnc turning, cutting, grinding, milling, sheet metal fabrication.cnc milling machining and cnc turning materials are: Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S303,304,316, SKD11,718H Product surface treatment: Passivation and laser engraving
Tolerance:0.01mm. Minority size:0.005mm. The measuring instrument can measure the dimension precision:0.001mm.
3. Product feature and application of precise CNC machining stainless steel parts with prompt delivery
We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many different industries ,Including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots .We provide precision machined parts for HUAWEI, FOXCONN.
· CNC Milling
· CNC Turning
· CAM Programming
· sheet metal fabrication
· Thread Turning / Milling threading
· CNC Machining Center, 3 Axis ,4 Axis.5 Axis
· CNC Lathe, Lathe, CNC Turning Centers, Horizontal 8/12-position hydraulic turret.
· Milling Machine
· Grinding Machine
· Drill Press
· Tapping Center
4. Products quality control of precise CNC machining stainless steel parts with prompt delivery
l ISO Qualified factory
l SGS audited factory
l RoHs Certified
l 100% measure before shipment
l Strictly as per military standard and drawing tolerance
l 100% free replacement if NG happens on the responsibility of our side
5. Deliver, shipping and payment of precise CNC machining stainless steel parts with prompt delivery
l Within 24 hours quotation
l 3 days for samples preparation
l 2 weeks for batch regular order
l Shipment by UPS/DHL/TNT/FedEx or by sea as per requested
l Reliable package
l Samples payment by Paypal or western union
l TT for regular PO
6. FAQ about precise CNC machining stainless steel parts with prompt delivery
What is passivation and why it is important for stainless steel?
The first step in manufacturing stainless steel parts is the actual fabrication. All parts must be made to spec, and obviously must adhere to the guidelines of design and application.
But once that phase is complete, is the job done? The resounding answer is no. The next phase is passivation, and this is just as critical as the fabrication process. Passivation ensures the crucial corrosion-resistance of stainless steel parts, and it's the difference between parts that perform as needed, and parts that fail. And if not done correctly, corrosion is inevitable.
First let's look at why passivation is necessary. When stainless steel components have been made, they still have layers of grease, oil, and other substances on their surface. The surface of the components also have a naturally-occurring oxide film due to oxygen exposure. Then when it is in operation, it is subject to abrasion and corrosion, and can be weakened or damaged. Therefore, there is a twofold need: first, to remove the post-fabrication oxide layer, and second, to prevent corrosion during operation.
Accordingly, chemical passivation is a two-step process that addresses both of those needs. The first step of the process removes iron and/or iron compounds on the surface with a nitric acid solution-a strong mineral acid. The acid dissolves the iron and iron compounds without affecting the component's surface. Next, an oxidizer converts chromium metal on the surface, creating a layer of chromium-oxide protection. The two-step procedure results in the removal of all impurities from the parts, while providing resistance to oxidation, corrosion, and chemical attack.
While there is no specific number that states how often parts should be passivated, the important thing to remember is that a company that specializes in the process can guide you according to your specific application. Likewise, passivation is a complex process, and doing it wrong can result in major issues going forward; therefore, it should be left to trained finishing specialists to process.
When done properly by those who specialize in passivating, parts will be treated to pass all testing requirements, including high humidity testing, salt spray, water immersion, and more. This is especially important for complex, highly-regulated industries, such as aerospace, medical, the military, and other areas where high-reliability and safety-critical parts are needed. Proper passivation adheres to all guidelines as outlined for type II, VI, and VIII listed in AMS-QQ-P-35 and Nitric 1-5 in ASTM A 967.
The results are stainless steel parts that are free of impurities and protected for future use. After all, quality fabrication means nothing if your parts are destined to fail.